A “Real-Time” Integration Solution Offering Bi-directional Functionality between QAD’s EA and any third-party solution. At a time when organizations have instant access to a wealth of information about products and services as well as high expectations for their interactions with companies, business must find smarter ways to connect these islands and manage critical business data. Properly executed, integration is a key component of any successful customer-centric business – it’s an asset. iBridge™ is the perfect platform to ‘bridge the gap’ between these islands of information; creating a cohesive system with the ability to access data from disparate systems.
- Ability to pull data from ANY Progress table — without writing custom code
- Transfer data in multiple formats: XML, JSON, SOAP, CSV, etc.
- IT Users can map data easily between systems
- Synchronous and Asynchronous processing
- Real-time integration to Microsoft CRM Entities (Account, Product, Invoice, etc.)
- iClient web-based interface to MFG/PRO APIs (Order Entry, Price and Availability, Invoice History)
- Web-based monitoring and administration tools
- Email alerts
- Batch job processing (hourly, nightly, etc.)
- Eliminates duplicate data entry
- Reduces data error
- Maintain data consistency
- Centralized hub to route information to multiple systems
- Integration with iApprove for approval-based routing