Date(s) - 03/17/2019 - 03/19/2019
Save to calendar: iCal
The Henry Hotel
QAD MRP Action Center
Mark your calendars for MWUG’s Spring 2019 Conference, scheduled for March 17-19, 2019, The Henry Hotel, Dearborn, MI.
Be sure to stop by for a Case Study in the Manufacturing session on Monday, March 18th where Lori Braun, Senior Business Consultant for the Great Lake Assemblies QAD implementation, and Frank Salesi, V. P. Development of Process Solutions at ISS Group will be providing a presentation on Great Lake Assemblies implementation of QAD MRP Planned Orders with ISS Group’s iPurchase QAD MRP Action Center.
Simplify the Management of QAD MRP Planned Orders with ISS Group’s iPurchase QAD MRP Action Center. The QAD MRP Action Center is ‘seamlessly’ and real-time integrated with the QAD MRP application and includes:
- One-Click integration to Create/Change QAD Purchase Orders based on MRP Action Messages
- The ability to select Messages individually or groups of related Messages
- Audit History of all actions performed by user and date
- Export Actions to Excel
- The ability to ignore Messages for later processing
- Color coding of Messages for easy Message identification
In this presentation you will see how the iPurchase QAD MRP Action Center can help your Buyers ‘simplify’ the management of MRP Planned Orders and how the iPurchase ‘dynamic’ Approval Routing Technology can provide additional spend control over the creation of MRP Purchase Orders.
So join us on March 18th to learn more! Find out more about this topic by Contacting Us today.