Digitize these 7 Key Process Activities
Download the presentation on the Procure-to-Pay (P2P) process for QAD EA, presented by Sean Brown, IT Manager at Somero Enterprises, at the MWUG Conference October 9th in Grand Rapids, MI.
To a packed session, Sean discussed what P2P is and the benefits of ‘Simplifying’ the Procure-to-Pay Process, reviewing Somero’s implementation of ISS Group’s iVoucher solution with a focus on:
- Consignment Inventory
- Demonstration of the P2P Portal
- Introduction of iVoucher: AP Automation for Somero
Session attendees say it all (1-5, 5 being the best):
The discussion will also include how the Digitization of Supplier invoice processing reduces your reliance on paper and manual processes, allowing your organization to:
- Save $7,000+ / month in A/P Processing Costs….!
- Save $2,500+ / month in reduce paper storage costs….!
- Save $1000+ / month in lost payment discounts….!
* Based on 1700 – 1800 Invoices Processed / Month
‘Simplifying’ the Procure-to-Pay Process will:
- Reduce administrative time and costs by as much as 40%
- Virtually eliminate invoice processing data entry errors
- Take advantage discounts based on vendor terms compliance
- Eliminate late payment fees
- Improve compliance with tax and regulatory policy
- Improve month-end close tasks
- Link directly to your bank provider of corporate credit cards for travel expenses
- Automate verification and approval of expenses based on predetermined rules
- Obtain better visibility and audit-ability of the supplier invoice process
- Allow you Finance Department to accurately forecast cash requirements
- Reduce invoice and expense approval cycle time
All of ISS Group’s BPI Solutions are 100% Cloud-based, offer unparalleled quick and easy user adoption, and utilize our proprietary Advanced Approval Routing Technology (AART™), include out-of-the-box real-time integration with QAD, as well as integrate with most leading ERP solutions to streamline business Partner transactions, improve Process controls, eliminate paper forms, reduce Process cycle time and cost, improve Employee productivity, and more.
ISS Group’s Solutions can be deployed either on-premise or in the Cloud, are highly User configurable, offer Mobile functionality, are extremely cost effective, and typically can be implemented within 60-90 days.
Who is ISS Group?
All of our Solutions are ‘seamlessly’ integrated with QAD EE and SE, and are 100% Web-based providing (24×7 access)
ISS Group delivers Solutions which Digitize Business Processes to Connect People and Processes via the Cloud, Mobile devices, and Social Networks
55 Madison Ave, Suite 400
Morristown, NJ 07960
Toll Free: 888-547-7476
Direct: (973) 729-0013