12 July 2012| iApprove Webinar | is a web-based approval routing solution utilizing Progress Webspeed and Ajax technology designed to create request forms quickly and efficiently, and to dynamically route a request to one or more people within your organization for review and approval based on the data in the request and the rules that YOU configure. Once a request has been approved, iApprove will perform a function such as creating a Project/Budget in QAD, or updating a master file, or sending an email to accounting to cut a check, etc. iApprove is available as an integrated solution for QAD EA, or it can be implemented as a stand-alone solution and/or integrated with other ERP applications.
Does your company have the need for a solution which can electronically route requests for approval based on the data within the request?
Highlighted features of iApprove™ :
- Real-Time Integration with QAD EA
- Works with any ERP application for hybrid ERP Environments
- Unlimited Number of Configurable User Defined Rules
- Dynamic Approval Routing based on Rules and Data within the Request
- Simultaneous/Sequential and Group Approvals, Out-of-Office Delegation
- Approval Re-Routing Upon Request Change
- Supervisory Escalations
- eMail Notifications to Approvers and Requester
- Ability to Retract Request, make changes and re-submit for Approval
- Audit Trail of all Request Approval Attempts, Time/Date Stamp of Approvals/Rejects
- Ability to Add/Remove Approvers and Force Approval for Urgent Requests
- Requisition Queue for Approvers, Hold Requisitions, Batch Approval
- Mobile Functionality
Come see why iApprove™ is quickly becoming a standard solution utilized by many QAD EA user
- Approval of PO Requisitions
- Approval of Customer Sales Quotes
- Approval of Supplier Catalogs
- And more!